Serene CL-60A Amplified Phone With Answering Machine
This phone offers ease of use through high quality voice clarity, slow playback for the answering machine, talking caller ID, amplification for the sound and large buttons!
With its simple layout, Hi-Definition Sound technology and slow playback answering machine, the Serene® Innovations CL-60A lets you hear callers and messages loud and clear.
Experience the unmatched voice clarity of the amazing CL-60A from Serene® Innovations. The CL-60A is an amplified cordless telephone with digital answering machine. With Hi-Definition Sound (HDS) each word is vividly clear and easy to understand. The large buttons, talking Caller ID and 50dB of amplification make this phone ideal for people with a hearing loss, low vision or limited mobility. One year warranty.
- Hi-Definition Sound (HDS)
- DECT 6.0 technology
- 50+dB amplification
- Digital answering machine with adjustable speed playback
- Tone control
- Loud 95dB ringer with visual indicator
- Boost override
- Talking Caller ID/talking keypad
- 3 one-touch memory buttons/one emergency button
- Voicemail and missed call indicator
- Expandable up to five handsets (our model 721070 sold separately)
- 2.5mm and 3.5mm headset jacks
- Battery backup
- Hearing aid compatible
Click Here For The CL-60A Instructions
* Note: Additional handsets are available (model number 721070). This phone is expandable up to 5 total handsets.