Bed Rail Advantage
This is a quality bed rail that works for everyday use, both at home and for travel! It supports up to 400 pounds and it also works with hospital or adjustable beds! The pockets are a definite bonus for keeping things easy to reach!
The Bed Rail Advantage is a portable bedside handle that gives extra support with getting in-and-out of bed wherever you go. It’s great for those who don’t need full-fall protection - but might need extra support in getting in-and-out of bed. It comes with an organizer pouch to keep handy items close by and folds down in seconds for travel. And like all of our bed rails, it blends in with your bedroom (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Support Handle - Non-Slip cushion handle makes it easy to get in-and-out of bed.
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch - Convenient storage to keep handy items close by.
- Portable - Folds down in seconds for travel.
- Safety Strap - Secures the bed rail to the bed frame.
- Low Profile - Matches look and feel of your home.
- Lifetime Guarantee - If you are unsatisfied for any reason – we will fix or replace your product.
- Rail Height: 22”
- Fits mattress thickness of: 10” - 16”
- Rail Width: 17”
- Base Dimensions: 21” x 17”
- Weight of product: 8 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Made for Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 3 bolts and safety pin
- Fits Mattress Size Of: 10” - 16”
How much weight does it support?
The Bed Rail Advantage supports up to 400 lbs!
Does it come with an organizer-pouch?
Yes, we include pouches with all of our bed rails to keep you safe against entrapment. This handy organizer pouch also allows you to keep handy items close by.
Can it fold down when not in use?
Not while on the bed - but folds small for travel or storage.
Is it portable? Can you travel with it?
Yes, simply pull the pins and fold for travel or storage. For more convenient travel bed rails – check out the Bedside Econorail, Bed Rail Advantage, or Metro Travel Bed Rail.
Does it have a transfer handle?
No, but if you’re seeking a transfer for an extra helping hand in transferring to a wheelchair, walker, or getting out of bed – check out the Mobility Bed Rail.
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes, and no additional tools are required.
How does it attach to the bed?
It includes a “Safety Strap” to secure to any bed frame – keeping the bed rail tight and secure.
Does it work on a Craftmatic or adjustable beds?
Yes, because the bracket can be adjusted on the baseboard, it works on any adjustable bed!
Is it height adjustable?
No, but the height is universal and fits most beds.
Can it be used on a hospital bed?
Yes, all of our bed rails can be used on both home and hospital beds.
What is the warranty?
All of Stander products come with a Lifetime Warranty! If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, we will fix or replace your product.